Vegan COCONUT BERRY SMOOTHIE BOWL
Coconut Berry Smoothie Bowl is not incredibly complicated to make. In fact all you have to do is place all the ingredients for the smoothie into you blender (a.k.a your Nutribullet), turn your blender on and watch it whizz up a yummy smoothie. Then you pour it into a bowl and get creative. This part is so fun.
- 1 1/2 Cups Frozen Mixed Berries
- 1/2 Cup Oats (gluten-free)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Shavings
- 1 Tbsp Honey/Agave Nectar
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- Place all the ingredients for the smoothie into your blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into bowl.
- Top with any toppings you like.