The first signs of a developing myocardial
Symptoms of a heart attack:
* Severe pain behind the breastbone. It can spread to the left arm, the shoulder, the left side of the neck, on interscapulum.
* Often the attack is accompanied by a sense of fear.
* nitroglycerin does not relieve the pain.
* attack may occur alone, without apparent reason, the pain lasts from 15 minutes to several hours.
In the presence of these symptoms should be immediately call "ambulance", and before her arrival to 15 minute intervals to take pills nitroglitserinav dosage of 0.5 mg, but not more than three times, in order to avoid a sharp pressure drop.
It is also necessary to chew an aspirin dosage of 150-250 mg.
Sometimes myocardial infarction disguised as other diseases:
- Gastralgichesky option is similar to the picture of "acute abdomen": abdominal pain, bloating, and with them - weakness, drop in blood pressure, tachycardia. Clarify can only electrocardiogram.
- Asthmatic option proceeds without severe pain in the heart, the patient starts to choke, he was given drugs to facilitate breathing, from which better not become.
- Cerebral version resembles a stroke, there is confusion, speech.
- "Silent" heart attack occurs entirely without pain, most often in patients with diabetes ¬saharnym. Severe fatigue and shortness of breath after physical efforts that were previously given without difficulty, it may be the only signs.
- Angina - another heart attack mask, under which it "hides" in approximately 10% of patients. Pain they appear only when walking. Often these patients independently come to the clinic, where the ECG recorded their heart attack.
Among the risk factors for myocardial infarction is such that we can not influence, are: male gender (women of a certain age to protect their sex hormones), age over 65 years, belonging to the black race.
- The second group of risk factors - those that are totally dependent on our way of life and can be reduced. This is - smoking, hypertension, high cholesterol and glucose levels, lack of exercise, excess weight.
- Nicotine worsens the condition of blood vessels, the more you smoke, the greater the risk of coronary heart disease and myocardial infarction.
- Monitor your blood davleniem.V each family should be tonometer.
- Know your cholesterol level is as necessary as blood pressure. If the figures exceed the norm, do a detailed analysis - lipid profile to determine what percentage of the total cholesterol falls on LDL and high-density. This will help your doctor choose modern medicines.
- Increased blood sugar level causes a change in the endothelium lining the blood vessels, which contributes to the formation of atherosclerotic plaques.
- To find out if your weight is normal, it suffices to determine the circle of women talii.U it should normally be less than 80 cm in men - less than 94.
Lowering blood cholesterol level by only 10% reduction in mortality from myocardial to 15%!