Traditional methods of treatment with honey
Treatment with honey is used from time immemorial. Avicenna wrote that if in the morning to eat a pomegranate, in the afternoon - food, stuffed onions, and before bedtime - the honey, the blood will be very clean. In ancient Greece and Rome, honey was considered sedative. Its recommended to eat at night insomnia.
Trace elements in the composition of honey allow to help patients with various forms of depletion and metabolic disorders. For instance, manganese and iron accelerate digestion, improve digestion. In turn, potassium and magnesium (a deficiency leads to premature aging) can be called a natural elixir of youth body.
The bee honey contains ascorbic and nicotinic acid, biotin, provitamin A - carotene, B vitamins (B2, B6) and others. They strengthen the central nervous system, improve nutrition of tissues, provide the normal permeability of blood vessels and significantly increase the body's resistance to infections. The combination of carotene, ascorbic acid and soluble thiamine in honey improves visual acuity and extends the field of color perception.
Up to 90% of carbohydrates in bee honey is represented by glucose and fructose. They are easily digested and, entering the blood without any conversions, are a major source of energy. The presence in honey glucose and fructose makes them the products of choice in viral hepatitis and even cirrhosis of the liver, increasing the glycogen reserves, improving the processes of tissue metabolism.
When one uses a conventional sugar, devoid of enzymes, vitamins and other biologically valuable substances, its absorption occurs only after cleavage at the small intestine. Toro In addition, the use of sugar in large quantities leads to tooth decay, atherosclerosis, angina, and metabolic disorders. That is why the sugar substitute honey bee is very useful.
For the treatment of honey is best taken in solution with infusion of rose hips, berries juice, fruits and vegetables. Doctors recommend a diet administered to an adult of 60 -100 g of honey (children half). Use the following way: 30 g in the morning, in the afternoon - 40 g, -30, the evening is advisable for 1-2 hours before meals or 3 hours after eating. Honey can also be give and children up to one year, sweetening boiled water a few grams of bee product.
Traditional methods of treatment with honey
- If symptoms of influenza to prepare a mixture of grated garlic with natural honey in the ratio 1: 1. Take bedtime one tablespoon, washed down with warm boiled water or milk. If you suspect the flu as well be treated special vegetable composition. 1 tablespoon honey, 1 tablespoon of rose hips, 1 tablespoon currant and 1 tablespoon raspberry pour boiling water, leave for 15 minutes. Perform this treatment should be three times a day before meals 0.5 glass.
- With a cold as an antipyretic and anti-inflammatory agent is useful to take the following remedy: 1 tablespoon lime flowers and raspberries pour two cups of hot water, boil for 5 minutes, let it brew, strain and dissolve in the broth 2 tablespoons of honey. Healing drink (warm) to take 0.5 cups 3-4 times a day.
- Inflammation of the tonsils help relieve gargling with a solution of 1 tablespoon of honey 1 cup of warm water.
- As a means of sore throats can recommend the following. Pour 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon of chamomile 250 ml of boiling water, let stand (at least half an hour), and three times a day to use for rinsing.
- From an attack of sciatica or rheumatic pains, traditional medicine recommends to cut the root of the fruit of radish cavity, fill it with honey and let stand for 4 hours. Then the juice, which is produced regularly rub the painful place.
- When bronchitis and asthma do inhalations with honey 3-4 times a day.
- When starting cataract and conjunctivitis apply lotion to the eyes of 20-30% solution of honey.
- When hypertension and insomnia Take a spoonful of honey and a mixture of beet juice (tie) 3-5 times a day.
- Honey is recommended for all acute diseases, including use for the treatment of tuberculosis. A glass of alcohol, a glass of honey, a tablespoon of birch buds - infuse for 10 days in a dark bottle, shaking occasionally. Take a tablespoon 3 times a day.
But can not be used for medical treatment or in food, if you have hay fever or other allergies, since it is composed of up to 10% of pollen!