Herbal medicine after a heart attack
1. In many European countries is very popular hawthorn. Consume it in the form of infusions, tinctures, extracts, etc. But it is no less useful when taking berries inside..:
- Can 1 tbsp. l. hawthorn flowers infuse for 2 hours in a closed vessel in 1 cup boiling water. Strain. Take 1/4 cup 3-4 times a day before meals;
- Can 1 tbsp. l. hawthorn fruit brew in 1 cup boiling water in a sealed container, leave for 2 hours on a hot plate, not boiling. Strain. Take 3 tbsp. l. 3-4 times a day before meals;
- Insist 1 tbsp. l. hawthorn fruit or flowers for 1 week in a glass of vodka 1 in a closed vessel. Filter.
Take 20-25 drops in a small amount of boiled water 3-4 times a day before meals.
2. Adonis spring has long been used in folk medicine in many countries for various heart diseases. Infusion herb regulates the activity of the heart, dilates coronary arteries, normalize heart rhythm during tachycardia, reduces congestion, has a calming effect. 1 h. L. Adonis dry grass pour 1 cup boiling water. Tightly cover. Let stand for 2 hours. Strain. Take 1 tbsp. l. 3 times a day.
3. In the German folk medicine, water infusion and used alcohol tincture of Arnica montana, which dilates coronary vessels, improves nutrition of the heart muscle, the heart rate speeds up and reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood:
- It is necessary to insist 1 tsp.. flower baskets Arnica montana 2 h in 1.5 cups boiling water in a closed vessel. Strain. Take 1 tbsp. l. 3 times a day before meals;
- Pour 2 tsp.. dry roots Arnica montana 2 cups of cold water, bring to a boil, turn off the gas. Infuse, covered, for 1 hour. Strain. Take 1 tbsp. l. 2 times a day before meals.
4. Belozer marsh in the past been widely used in folk medicine. This is a valuable, but somehow forgotten medicinal plant. One of its popular name - "the core." Belozer regulates cardiovascular activity, has a calming and diuretic actions. 1 h. L. Belozerov herbs pour 1.5 cups of boiling water. Tightly close the lid. After 2 hours, drain. Take 1 tbsp. l. 3-4 times per day.
5. White birch (white birch, silver birch). Kidney, birch leaves and birch juice has long been used in folk medicine. They are beneficial to the body's metabolism and contribute to the removal of various harmful substances.
6. Water infusion, decoction and alcohol tincture of birch buds used in atherosclerosis. Spring birch juice - very nice, refreshing, fortifying drink.
Clinical studies have established that the infusion of the leaves gives good results in the treatment of edema of cardiovascular origin:
- To prepare, take 1 tsp.. birch buds pour 1.5 cups of boiling water. After 1 hour, filter. The entire batch must be drink during the day in the reception 3-4;
- 10 g of birch buds boiled over low heat 2 cups of water for 15 minutes. Infuse for 1 hour. Strain. Take 1/2 cup 4 times a day, 45 minutes - 1 hour after ingestion;
- 15 g of birch buds pour 500 ml of vodka. Infuse in a dark place for 10-12 days. Take 15-20 drops 2-3 times a day. Before use, to dissolve in a small amount of water.
7. lily of the valley is a popular folk remedy for various heart diseases and is widely used in folk medicine of different countries. Alcohol tincture of flowers and grass greatly affect the activity of the heart. It slows the heart rate, improves the filling of pulse, reduces congestion, shortness of breath, cyanosis, and a diuretic, sedative and analgesic effect. Fresh lily of the valley flowers are placed in a dark glass bottle, pour 1.5 cups of vodka. After 2 weeks, drain. Take 10-15 drops a small amount of boiling water 2-3 times a day. You can use ready-Landysheva valerian drops are sold in pharmacies. Take 15-20 drops with water 2-3 times a day.
8. Squill contains cardiac glycosides. Infusion of white bulbs squill is prescribed for acute and chronic circulatory failure in patients koronaroskleroza.
9. Calendula officinalis (marigold) as a medicinal plant was known in ancient Greece. The action of its diversified. Water infusion and alcoholate flower baskets soothe the nervous system, lower blood pressure, increase the activity of the heart, slowing heart rate, have analgesic effect. 2 h. L. flowers pour 2 cups boiling water. Infuse for 15 minutes under the lid. Strain. Take 1/2 cup 4 times a day.
10. Panzer woolly (horehound). In scientific medicine Panzer drugs used in the early stages of hypertension, cardiovascular and vegetative neurosis, atherosclerosis. 2 h. L. Panzer grass pour 2 cups of boiled water at room temperature. Infuse for 8 hours. Strain. Take 1/2 cup 2-3 times a day.
11. Motherwort (dead-nettle, heart grass). As a valuable medicinal plant used since the Middle Ages. Still widely used in folk medicine in many countries as a cordial. The infusion and tincture of motherwort slowed heart rate, increase the strength of heart contractions, reduce shortness of breath, lower blood pressure, calming effect on the central nervous system, and they are stronger than valerian tincture 3-4 times:
- 2 tsp.. motherwort herb pour 2 cups of boiled water at room temperature. Leave overnight. In the morning drain. Take 1/4 cup 3-4 times a day 30 minutes before meals;
- 1 tbsp. l. motherwort herb pour 1 cup boiling water. Infuse for 2 hours under the lid. Strain. Take 1 tbsp. l. 3-5 times a day for 30 minutes before eating.
12. Common chicory (endive wild) is recommended in folk medicine in many countries as a means of regulating the metabolism, calms the nervous system, slowing the heart rate. 1 h. L. chicory roots pour 2 cups water, bring to a boil. Infuse for 1-2 hours under the hood. Strain. Add 1-2 hours. L. of honey (the taste). Take 1/2 cup 3 times a day before meals.
13.Bidens tripartita used in folk medicine of different countries, being one of the very popular plant has a beneficial effect on many organs and systems of the human body, including the cardiovascular system. It is somewhat lowers blood pressure, increases the amplitude of heart contractions, has a sedative effect. Recipe: 2 tbsp. l. grass succession pour 2 cups boiling water, cover tightly and wrap a towel. After 12 hours, drain. Take 1/2 cup 3 times a day.
The following are some recipes you can use to reduce blood cholesterol levels:
- Birch juice 1/2 cup 2-3 times a day before meals;
- Pour 1 cup boiling water 1 tbsp. l. corn stigmas. Infuse for 1 hour in a sealed container. Take 1 tbsp. l. 3-4 times a day before meals;
- Corn oil, take 1 tbsp. l. 4 times a day.